Today was the SendOutCards Treat ‘em Right Seminar, here at the Anaheim Marriott hotel. This is the 2nd TER that I’ve attended…the 1st was in San Diego in September.
Like San Diego, this TER was awesome. Again, CEO Kody Bateman was onstage most of the time and again the program included a lot of music. Kody writes and performs rap music and he not only has some videos that he plays, but he also has the whole audience learn the hook to one of his rap songs!
I don’t think there are very many CEO’s, outside of the music industry, that writes and performs rap music.
Here are a couple of the videos that he played.
This is a tribute to his mother. He says that his mom was able to make all of her friends think that they were her favorite, as well as her kids, but Kody says he was really her favorite. Just like my Grandma Loki, who passed away in October. She made all of her friends, kids and grandkids think that they were her favorite. I’ve had conversations with my sister and cousins…silly people, they think that they were her favorite.
This is one of the songs that Rushan and .Bizz performed live in San Diego in September.
SendOutCards is going to be a billion dollar and beyond a year company, baby!
I’m getting up early in the morning to workout and then go hang out by the pool before I have to leave. Then I’m cruising up 101…it’s a longer drive but it’s more scenic and more relaxing than I-5.
My friend, Jessica, donated part of her liver to save her’mother’s life. Jessica is out of ICU and is now in critical care. Please pray for Jessica and her mom. I know I am!

An update to the blog post: I did lie out by the pool before I left and I did drive up Hwy 101. The Treat 'em Right seminars are being revamped and currently there are 2 Master Relationship Marketing seminars scheduled…the 1st one is this coming weekend in Salt Lake City and the next one is in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Since these are the first ones ever offered, the price is $49 for distributors and free for guests. These will be $1200 in the future. I would love to go to either of them, but the timing is just not right for me. A week or two later would be better.

For more on relationship marketing, check out this new blog by SendOutCards founder and CEO Kody Bateman.


Interesting days


Today - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/my-way-day/ and https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/random-acts-of-kindness-day/ Maybe I'll buy the next person at Starbucks a coffee today. It was easier when I drove across the bridge everyday, just had to pay an extra $5 for the person behind me.


Next Tuesday - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/tortilla-chip-day/ I've already got mine! Just need some salsa to go with them

March 17 - https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/submarine-day/ It'd be a good day to tour the USS Pampanito I took a quick walk through it once. Danny actually spent a night aboard it when he was in the Boy Scouts