My apologies to the Bard and to my fan for blatantly mangling the title of one of his best known works and for not blogging since the 3rd!
But in my defense, I was sick last week (but just lazy this week!).
Today’s blog will just be a compendium of random ruminations (which means I have no idea of what I’m going to talk about but since it’s been so long I feel the need to talk about something.).
For those of you who think that reading about my life is boring, try living it! But here goes…I just got home from Sacramento (well, actually Folsom) a few minutes ago. I went up there yesterday for the SendOutCards Road Tour with Super Dave and Lori Smith from Salt Lake City. What is the SOC Road Tour and who are Super Dave and Lori, you ask? OK, I know you didn’t ask but I’m going to tell you anyway.
The SOC Road Tour is a presentation that is traveling around the country and the presentation in Sacramento (Folsom) yesterday is the only scheduled Northern California appearance. It’s a combination Opportunity Meeting and Basic/Certified Training Class. The Opportunity Meeting describes the SOC business opportunity, while the training class is to train new distributors or certified trainers.
Super Dave and Lori Smith are Senior Executives with SendOutCards. Senior Executive is the 2nd highest position in the company, right below Eagle. Super Dave has been SOC CEO Kody Bateman’s friend since they were 8 years old and I think they’re about 50 now. But Dave and Lori have been traveling around the country presenting the SOC Road Tour. They were in Sacramento (Folsom) yesterday, Casper, WY the day before and I think they’re heading up to Portland or Seattle or someplace in the Great Northwest next. If you want to see where they’re going or even where they’ve been you can go tohttp://www.socroadtour.com.
My sister emailed me this article yesterday: http://news.yahoo.com/confirmed-newfound-particle-higgs-130317830.html about proof that the Higgs boson had been discovered. No, it’s not a typo. This is not a story about buffalo. A boson is a sub atomic particle and scientists had been searching for the Higgs boson for years. The Higgs boson, sometimes called the God particle, is supposed to supply other sub atomic particles with their mass and is therefore responsible for the creation of everything. The interesting coincidence(?) is that the article was released yesterday. March 14th, which was Albert Einstein’s birthday (and Pi Day, too!).
Let’s see…what else can I ramble on about? I’m still looking for people who are interested in becoming SendOutCards distributors. You can see many of my previous blogs to find out more about it, especially this one: /ricktompkins/blog/730q-bdabb/?id=ricktompkins.
I guess that’s it for now.