An interesting conundrum!
I’m involved in two businesses now: SendOutCards and Empower Network and both of them are having conventions this next weekend, one in Anaheim, CA and one in Austin, TX. I’m going to compare the two in this blog.
Anaheim
Disneyland, driving distance, SendOutCards, Treat ‘em Right Seminar
Austin
LBJ Presidential Library, flying distance, Empower Network, Release Your Inner Bad-ass
Disneyland: fun; LBJ Presidential Library: probably not as much fun
Driving distance:not fun, but cheap; Flying distance: not fun, not cheap
SendOutCards: been with them 9 months, I like the company; Empower Network: been with them for 3 days, don’t know about the company yet but it has potential
Treat ‘em Right Seminar: soft, cuddly, friendly name; Release Your Inner Bad-ass: bad-ass name
There are pros and cons to both. However, I’ve already registered for the TER (Treat ‘em Right) seminar and paid for the seminar and lunch on Saturday. I’ve already made hotel reservations and my friends (and sponsors) Gregory and Ajue Festo will be there. And none of the above are true for Release Your Inner Bad-ass,
Hopefully, there will be another RYIB (Release Your Inner Bad-ass) seminar soon and somewhat closer…I’ll have to find a schedule for the seminars but I don’t know the site well enough to find a schedule at the moment.
So, it looks like the TER seminar wins by a landslide…this time. But hopefully it won’t be long until I Release My Inner Bad-ass!
Check out the following links for information on SendOutCards and Empower Network: