Thursday, March 23, 2017

Let's share (revisited) #TBT

Well, it looks like we have another throwback to a throwback. This post is from last year.

This past January I did a post called "Let's share" and it was about the difference between liking, commenting, and sharing on Facebook. Since then, FB has come out with its new emojis so I figured it was time to update this. I haven't checked to see if the original article I used in my post has been updated, so this is just my opinion on the subject. (I have since checked and that article doesn't contain info on the new emojis)

So, way back in the distant past of 2 months ago I stated that a Like was worth 1 point, a Comment was worth 7 points and a Share was worth 14 points. But where do these new choices fit in?

In my own humble opinion, since they're only slightly more difficult than hitting like, I think they should fall in between Like and Comment. So, I give them a 4...since they do convey more about how you feel about the post.

This is my ranking of the choices:

Like - 1 point
New emojis - 4 points
Comment - 7 points
Share - 14 points

Please like, love, wow, comment or share my post. And the more of these choices that you apply, the better!

Interesting days




No comments:

Post a Comment