Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let's share (revisited)

This past January I did a post called "Let's share" and it was about the difference between liking, commenting, and sharing on Facebook. Since then, FB has come out with its new emojis so I figured it was time to update this. I haven't checked to see if the original article I used in my post has been updated, so this is just my opinion on the subject.

So, way back in the distant past of 2 months ago I stated that a Like was worth 1 point, a Comment was worth 7 points and a Share was worth 14 points. But where do these new choices fit in?

In my own humble opinion, since they're only slightly more difficult than hitting like, I think they should fall in between Like and Comment. So, I give them a 4...since they do convey more about how you feel about the post.

This is my ranking of the choices:

Like - 1 point
New emojis - 4 points
Comment - 7 points
Share - 14 points

Please like, love, wow, comment or share my post. And the more of these choices that you apply, the better!

Interesting days


Today - Near Miss DayPuppy DayMelba Toast Day and Chip and Dip Day

Tomorrow -  Tuberculosis Day and Chocolate Covered Raisins Day

Next Wednesday - Pencil DayDoctors' DayTake A Walk In The Park Day and Manatee Appreciation Day

April 23 - Lost Dog Awareness Day and International Marconi Day No, not macaroni! Although there should be a macaroni and cheese day. The next 3 events are certainly somewhat related: Talk Like Shakespeare Day, World Book Night and  English Language Day


No comments:

Post a Comment