Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sticking it to the man

Sometimes you have to rise up against your oppressors and tell them that you're not going to take it anymore!

And that's exactly what I did last night! Although, in this case I was the man and I rebelled against my arbitrary blog post deadline. I'm still feeling a little under the weather and decided to go to bed early instead of having my blog ready to be published at 6:00 AM Pacific Time. Not only did I go to bed early but I slept in late and took a nice, hot bath to help clear my sinuses. And now that I'm feeling better, it's time for:

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Quirky Country Music Song Titles DaySpanish Paella Day and International Whisk(e)y Day

Next Sunday - Peanut Butter and Jelly DayLove Your Produce Manager DayChildren's Book DayWorld Autism Day and Ferret Day




No comments:

Post a Comment