Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My 5 year SendOutCards anniversary


Five years ago today I signed up as a distributor with SendOutCards. At the time I hadn't seen any of the cards or gifts. I hadn't sent a card. In fact, I'd only heard about SendOutCards four days before. Check out this blog post from last week to find out more about that first introduction to SOC.

The other company I was in at the time was a health and fitness company. They had a monthly autoship of their protein drink, but after being in the company for 4 months I still had 3 1/2 bags of the drink mix. That's when I decided to concentrate on SendOutCards and to let that other business go.

That was one of the best decisions of my life! I know you hear that all the time, but it's true. Everybody that I've met has been very nice and very supportive. The company leadership is amazing...from the CEO, Kody Bateman to the President of Field Operations, Steve Schulz to the Vice President of Marketing, Vanessa Hunter to the top leaders in the field such as Jordan Adler and DeMarr Zimmerman as well as pretty much everyone else I've met or talked to.

And SendOutCards is the only product I can think of that immediately makes you feel good as soon as you use it! And a few days later, the person you sent a card or gift to feels good also.

I'm looking forward to many more years with SendOutCards!

And if you haven't downloaded the SendOutCards app, go ahead and do so. It's free and if you're not already a SendOutCards customer or distributor the first three cards that you send are on me!

Interesting days


Today - Something On A Stick DayWeed Appreciation Day and Black Forest Cake Day

Tomorrow -  Manatee Appreciation DayLemon Chiffon Cake DayNiagara Falls Runs Dry Day and Smoke and Mirrors Day

Next Tuesday - Walk Around Things DayWorld Rat DayCordon Bleu DayD.A.R.E. Day and Vitamin C Day

April 28 - Cubicle DayHairball Awareness DayBlueberry Pie DayWorkers' Memorial Day and Biological Clock Day


No comments:

Post a Comment