Friday, March 24, 2017

The Friday Fishwrap

All the news that's fit to wrap around a dead fish

The week in review


Monday - "Calm Energy" I finally got my post on Calm Energy published. "One of the best ways to boost energy and relieve stress is through exercise. But there are other ways, such as meditation and yoga. I need to start doing yoga again...it's a great way to relax and to keep the old body limber!"

Tuesday - "Rainy Days and Mondays" I know this was published on Tuesday but I wrote it on Monday. "I must confess that I was deeply in love with Karen Carpenter back in the 70's."

Wednesday - "Cashflow 101" I'm going to be playing this game by Robert Kiyosaki this weekend. "But I am going this Saturday since it's the fifth anniversary of when I started playing the game and when I first learned about SendOutCards!"

Thursday - "Let's share (revisited) #TBT" A look at the differences between liking, commenting and sharing on Facebook, updated to include the new (at the time) emojis. "Please like, love, wow, comment or share my post. And the more of these choices that you apply, the better!"

Interesting days


Today - Tuberculosis DayFlatmate’s Day and Chocolate Covered Raisins Day

Tomorrow - Earth HourWaffle DayPecan Day and Tolkien Reading Day

Next Friday - Bunsen Burner Day, World Backup Day, Eiffel Tower Day and Crayola Crayon Day

April 24 - Firefly Day, Teach Your Children to Save Day and Pig In A Blanket Day

No comments:

Post a Comment