Friday, March 17, 2017

The Friday Fishwrap

All the news that's fit to wrap around a dead fish

The week in review


Monday - "Just interesting days again" I've been reading the book "Calm Energy" again and I figured I'd be done by now but that turns out to have been an elusive goal

Tuesday - "That is the question" Everything you wanted to know about Hamlet. "Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark, is considering suicide after his mother marries his uncle, who happened to have murdered his brother, Hamlet's father, the King...whose ghost visits Hamlet at the beginning of the play. That's some pretty heavy stuff to have to deal with!"

Wednesday - "Becoming Well-Spoken: How to Minimize Your Uh’s and Um’s" An article from The Art of Manliness. "I definitely need this one! A friend said that she was turning my "Friday Fishwrap" videos into a drinking game...she was going to take a drink every time I said Uh and Um. Although that isn't the reason I've stopped doing them. Actually, I don't have a reason...I've just stopped."

Thursday - "10 Places to Meet Women Other Than a Bar or Nightclub #TBT" Another article from The Art of Manliness. "Coffee Shops - They’re just like bars. Only instead of alcohol, the drug is caffeine. And the women who frequent coffee shops tend to be more laid-back and grounded."

Interesting days


Today - Saint Patrick's Day and World Sleep Day

Tomorrow - Quilting DayCompanies That Care Day, Forgive Mom & Dad DayCorn Dog DayBiodiesel Day and Awkward Moments Day

Next Friday - Tuberculosis DayFlatmate’s Day and Chocolate Covered Raisins Day

April 17 - Kickball Day, Haiku Poetry Day, Nothing Like A Dame Day, World Hemophilia Day, Ford Mustang Day, Bat Appreciation Day and Blah Blah Blah Day


No comments:

Post a Comment