Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Rainy Days and Mondays


It's a rainy Monday evening as I write this. I stayed home from work tonight because I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing serious just a cold or maybe allergies but I figured this would be just interesting days today. Before I get to that, I must confess that I was deeply in love with Karen Carpenter back in the 70's. In fact, when she died my sister called me at work and told me that my girlfriend had died :-(

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Goof Off DayWorld Water Day and As Young As You Feel Day

Next Tuesday - Something On A Stick DayWeed Appreciation Day and Black Forest Cake Day

April 21 - Kindergarten DayBulldogs Are Beautiful DayDay Of Silence and Tea Day As a matter of fact, I'm having a cup of green tea as I write this

No comments:

Post a Comment