Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cashflow 101

I haven't talked about this much lately. Mainly because I haven't played much since I moved last year, since it's 65 miles each way to the game location! But I am going this Saturday since it's the fifth anniversary of when I started playing the game and when I first learned about SendOutCards!

The Cashflow game was created by Robert Kiyosaki of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" fame. I've played Cashflow online quite a bit, although I didn't like the new version the last few times I've played it...maybe I'll try it again.

There are two versions of the Cashflow game...101 and 202. And just like with college courses, the 202 is a more advanced game, although I've never played it.

Right before I moved to Pleasanton five years ago, I had just heard about Meetup and figured I'd like to get to know new people in the area. There was a meetup group in San Ramon, a couple of towns away, that featured the Cashflow game. At this point I'd played it online a few times and figured I could meet new people and play the game in person.

I went to that first game on Saturday, March 24, 2012, and the only other person there was the organizer, Dennis Beckman, He talked about becoming your own banker, which is something else I'm interested in. If you want to find out more, I suggest the book "Becoming Your Own Banker". About halfway through the game another guy showed up...Gregory Festo. After the game was over Gregory asked if we wanted to see something cool and we did. What he showed us was SendOutCards, which I thought was a great tool for promoting the other network marketing company I was in at the time. I've since gotten out of the other company, but on the 28th of this month it'll be 5 years since I've signed up as a distributor for SendOutCards.

Here's the link to the Meetup page for this Saturday's game.

And if you haven't downloaded the SendOutCards app yet, here's the link. There's an app for Android and iOS. Just click on the link and it'll take you to the right place. There is absolutely no commitment and you can even send the first three cards absolutely free! If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Interesting days


Today - Goof Off DayWorld Water Day and As Young As You Feel Day

Tomorrow - Near Miss DayPuppy DayMelba Toast Day and Chip and Dip Day

Next Wednesday -  Manatee Appreciation Day, Lemon Chiffon Cake Day, Niagara Falls Runs Dry Day and Smoke and Mirrors Day

April 22 - International Marconi DayEarth Day and Jelly Bean Day SendOutCards has a Jelly Belly tin as well as a 10 flavor gift box in the gift shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment