Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Funday Sunnies

Better late than never! (I hope).

I usually prepare these posts the day before they're published, but I was hosting meetings from 9:30 AM to about 7:00 PM. I had dinner, watched a little TV and then went to bed. When I woke up this morning it took me about 2 hours to get started but then I was busy the rest of the day...so here we are.

Interesting days


Today - Fresh Spinach DayGuinea Pig Appreciation DayWorld Snake Day and Corn Fritters Day

Tomorrow - Tattoo DayYellow Pig DayPeach Ice Cream DayGet Out of the Doghouse Day and World Emoji Day

Next Sunday - Peanut Butter and Chocolate Day, International Yada, Yada, Yada DayParents' Day and Gorgeous Grandma Day A lot of my friends either fall into this category or they soon will

August 16 - Ecological Debt DayTell A Joke DayRum DayWave At The Surveillance Cameras Day, World Bratwurst Day, Airborne Day and Rollercoaster Day


No comments:

Post a Comment