Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Come play the MLM Game

I have many friends who are in network marketing, or MLM as it's sometimes known, and I'm inviting all of you to come by my apartment and play the MLM Game. If the game gets large enough I'll probably move it to a public venue, but for now I'm holding it at my apartment.


I wrote about the game a few months ago and you can review that post here.

I've also created a Facebook page and FB group called "Modesto Network Marketers" and even though the page and group are both aimed primarily at network marketers in the greater Modesto area, it's open to anybody, anywhere, with an interest in network marketing.

The page is primarily a way to broadcast news to all of the people who liked the page, while the group is primarily for discussion between all the different members (at least, that's the way I understand the difference). Feel free to like the page and join the group. The MLM Game is promoted on both.

As mentioned in the post above, the game is held on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month from 1:00 - 4:00 with sandwiches available starting at 12:15.

The game is open to all network marketers and gives everyone a chance to learn and practice the skills that will help them grow their business.

If you're not in a NM company yet, or if you'd be interested in finding out about a tool that you can use in your existing business, feel free to stop by the SendOutCards presentation, also at my apartment, from 10:00 to 11:00 every Saturday, followed by customer and distributor training at 11:00. Donuts and coffee are available starting at 9:30.

Interesting days


Today - Simplicity DayDifferent Colored Eyes DayPecan Pie Day and Etch A Sketch Day If you don't have an Etch A Sketch, don't worry you can play with one online here

Tomorrow - International Rock DayEmbrace Your Geekness Day and French Fries Day Who do you think has the best fries?

Next Wednesday - Ice Cream Day, Daiquiri Day and Hot Dog Day This sounds like a full day of celebrating to me!

August 12 - International Youth Day, Vinyl Record Day, World Elephant Day, Garage Sale Day and Middle Child's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment