Friday, July 21, 2017

The Friday Fishwrap

All the news that's fit to wrap around a dead fish

The week in review


Monday - "Why your kids can't afford to move out" How much does it cost to live these days? "So, start a network marketing business on the side and get your kids to join you."

Tuesday - "Whose dream are you building?" How network marketing can build your dreams. "Leveraged residual income is money that you make repeatedly on the work that you and others have done once."

Wednesday - "Holy mackarel" Fishing as a metaphor for network marketing. "You have the opportunity to earn $140 by catching rainbow trout. It costs $50 to get the fishing license and $395 to purchase your fishing gear."

Thursday - "I am a network marketing professional #TBT" Based on a video by Eric Worre. "I am a network marketing professional! And I love what I'm doing."

Interesting days


Today - Junk Food Day and Lamington Day

Tomorrow - Mango DayCreme Brulee DayPenuche Fudge Day and Hammock Day

Next Friday - Milk Chocolate DayTalk In An Elevator DayWorld Hepatitis Day and System Administrator Appreciation Day I'm sure most sys admins would appreciate some milk chocolate (I know I did when I was a sys admin). Although, I'm sure they could do without talking in an elevator (or hepatitis)

August 21 - Spumoni DayPoet's Day and Older Peoples Day


No comments:

Post a Comment