Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The 12 days of follow up - Day 9

I hope you had a chance to look at yesterday's blog post promoting my friend's business. If not, here's the link to the post and here's the link to the Facebook post I tagged her in.

There are several other things I could've done with the post:
  • I could've interviewed Deanna (don't be surprised if an interview show's up in the future...I'm planning on doing a series of interviews of business owners soon)
  • I could've given a written or a video testimonial (again...don't be surprised)
  • Or I could've reviewed her business
As you can see there are several ways of accomplishing the same thing, so over the next few months you'll probably be seeing one or more of these ideas implemented. This way I'm helping Deanna with her business and I'll also be top of mind when she comes across others who could use SendOutCards.

As we wrap up week 3, I hope you've gotten some value from these posts. And be sure to leave a comment below or send me an email if there's anything in particular you'd like to see next week or if there's anything you'd like to comment on up to this point.

And if you haven't downloaded the SendOutCards app, go ahead and do so. It's free and if you're not already a SendOutCards customer or distributor the first three cards that you send are on me!

Here are the links to the posts in this series on the 12 days of follow up:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6 
Day 7 
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12

Interesting days


Today - Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friends DayMilk Day and Learn Your Name In Morse Code Day Here's a Morse code simulator for you to learn what your name looks and sounds like 

Tomorrow - Marzipan DayKiss A Ginger Day, Poetry At Work Day and Pharmacist Day

Next Wednesday - World Religion DayWinnie the Pooh Day and Thesaurus Day


February 11 - Pro Sports Wives Day, Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day, Get Out Your Guitar Day, White Shirt Day, Satisfied Staying Single Day, Make a Friend Day and Peppermint Patty Day Even though this day is about the candy, let's not forget Chuck's friend by the same name


No comments:

Post a Comment