Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Very random musings

Although it may not seem like it, I usually have an idea of what I'm going to write about when I sit down at my computer. But today is one of the times when I really have no idea what I'm going to talk about!

Let's see...I'm rapidly approaching blog post number 1,000! I'm at 870 right now, so in about 4 1/2 months.

Casey Eberhart, last year's Distributor of the Year with SendOutCards, will be hosting a webinar tomorrow on how to get started with SendOutCards and build your business rapidly. He hasn't posted the info yet, but when he does I'll share it on Facebook.

I'm also going to LA on Saturday for a SendOutCards Super Saturday event featuring Casey and Darla DiGrandi, the 2016 Recruiter of the Year, which will be all about recruiting. If you live anywhere within a 3 or 4 hour drive of LA you really should check this out! Guests are free!

I went to a concert this past Saturday featuring 80's bands...the lineup included New Kids on the Block, Men at Work, Eddie Money, Night Ranger, UB-40, Starship and Rick Astley.

I guess that's it for now. I do have a real blog post I'm preparing for tomorrow.

Interesting days


Today - Backward DayInspire Your Heart With Art Day and Gorilla Suit Day Darn! I left my gorilla suit at the cleaners!




February 31 - Lucky you! You get another day off


No comments:

Post a Comment