Saturday, August 29, 2015

Your weekend guide to interesting days

Today- More Herbs, Less Salt DayIndividual Rights Day and  Franchise Appreciation Day What's your favorite franchise?

Tomorrow  -  International Whale Shark DayHolistic Pet DayPony Express DayToasted Marshmallow Day and Slinky Day,


Next Saturday - Be Late For Something Day Some of us celebrate this every day! It's also Cheese Pizza Day This is about the only kind of pizza I don't really care for, but I'll make a sacrifice and have some. Let's not forget International Vulture Awareness Day nor International Day of Charity. But the day I'm waiting for is World Beard Day

September 29 - International Coffee Day and World Heart Day I'd celebrate if I had one. I may just have a cup of coffee instead

No comments:

Post a Comment