Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Funday Sunnies

Interesting days


Today - Tell A Joke Day and Airborne Day.. Nick cancelled our early dinner...his best friend from school is back in town! I'm still not going to celebrate Rollercoaster Day. I'll wait until next month when I'm in Disneyland! 

Tomorrow - Black Cat Appreciation Day and Thrift Shop Day. Shinji's only mostly black but sometimes he's lucky to still be alive!



Next Sunday - Ride the Wind Day and Valentino Day



September 16 - Collect Rocks Day I had a rock collection when I was a kid. It's also Working Parents Day. Holy guacamole it's Guacamole Day. It's Play Doh Day and I'm sure some of you creative types can make play doh from guacamole! Let's not forget Stepfamily Day And you can celebrate by watching a marathon of America's favorite stepfamily


No comments:

Post a Comment