Thursday, August 20, 2015

A bunch of SOC stuff

I really have no idea of what I'm going to write about today, except that my SendOutCards Opportunity Meeting will be this afternoon from 4:30 - 6:30 at Buffalo Wild Wings in San Ramon. Here is the link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/765224913603403/

Also, 3 weeks from today I'll be in Disneyland! The SOC (SendOutCards) annual convention will be there September 9th (Wednesday) and the 11th and 12th (Friday and Saturday). The main convention is on Friday and Saturday, with a special SOC Bootcamp training on Wednesday, which I won't be able to make since I'm driving down on Wednesday. But Thursday the 10th is a free day, so I'll be spending it in the park. Here is the Eventbrite link to the convention information: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/sendoutcards-2015-the-magic-begins-with-you-annual-convention-registration-11199501009?aff=es2

And here's an interesting article about offline relationship building that specifically talks about SendOutCards: http://relevance.com/how-to-bring-your-relationship-building-strategy-offline/

The only other thing I guess is if you want to learn more about SendOutCards check out my website at www.sendoutcards.com/144087

Interesting days


Today -  Chocolate Pecan Pie Day I don't think I've ever had chocolate pecan pie...I don't even know where I can go to get some. It's also World Mosquito Day which doesn't celebrate mosquitos but raises awareness of their link to malaria and ways to combat it. And last but not least, it's Lemonade Day which actually encourages children to setup lemonade stands to learn about business and earning money

Tomorrow - Spumoni Day I won't be celebrating this day. And I won't be celebrating Men's Grooming Day either, since I got my haircut on Sunday and I'm growing my beard for World Beard Day. But how about Poet's Day? Not to be confused with P.O.E.T.S. Day (Piss On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday...which is appropriate this year), but instead how about reading some poetry by your favorite poet...whoever that may be

Next Thursday - I will definitely be celebrating Burger Day! It's also "The Duchess" Who Wasn't Day

September 20 - Punch Day How about a nice Hawaiian Punch?



And it's Wife Appreciation Day Take some time to appreciate yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment