Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Funday Sunnies

interesting days


Today - Valentino Day He was only 31 when he died on this day in 1926. He was one of the first film leading men. And it's Ride the Wind Day

Tomorrow - Vesuvius DayInternational Strange Music Day,  Pluto Demoted Day and Knife Day I was at the airport in Naples when I was deployed back in 2005 (at least I think it was 2005...somewhere around then), when the sun rose while waiting to start the next leg of my journey I saw Mt. Vesuvius right outside the window

Next Sunday  - Several today, including Slinky Day and Toasted Marshmallow Day There's nothing like roasting wienies and toasting marshmallows over an open fire!

September 23 - Checkers Day No, not the board game but President Nixon's dog, Checkers. It's also Restless Legs Awareness Day Do you suffer from RLS?


No comments:

Post a Comment