Saturday, August 15, 2015

Interesting days

Today -  World Honey Bee Day, Relaxation Day and International Homeless Animals Day. I'm going to take a break from relaxing and celebrate Corn On The Cob Day. I Think I might go to Hometown Buffet, they might have corn on the cob. If not, then KFC

Tomorrow - Tell A Joke Day and Airborne Day. There was a time that I wanted to jump out of an airplane, but I think I've gotten over it. Although I still love riding rollercoasters, but I won't be able to celebrate Rollercoaster Day this year since I'm having an early dinner with Nick

Next Saturday - Be An Angel Day and Take Your Cat to the Vet Day I'm pretty sure your cat won't think you're an angel

September 15 - International Dot Day encourages people to harness their creativity. And  Make A Hat Day is one way to do that. How about making a felt hat since it's also Felt Hat Day? It's also Get Ready Day Are you ready in case of a natural disaster? Normally in California we only need to worry about earthquakes, but these days we need to worry about running out of water too. What kind of natural disasters should you be preparing for where you live? And it's Greenpeace Day Starting with 17 people in 1971, Greenpeace has grown onto a global organization with nearly 3 million members


No comments:

Post a Comment