Thursday, September 1, 2016

Cashflow 101 #TBT

This post is from this day last year.


I've written about this a few times before, here's the most recent post, but I'm writing about it again because it ties in with yesterday's blog post.

Dennis Beckman, whom I mentioned yesterday, hosts a monthly Cashflow game. He uses the game to explain the concepts he teaches, so it's not quite the typical Cashflow game. If you want to learn about the infinite banking concept that Dennis teaches in a fun environment, join his game on the 4th Saturday of every month in San Ramon, CA. Here's the link and description:

  • Meet other local fans of the financial board game of CashFlow 101/202 by Kiyosaki. We'll be exploring some interesting concepts to enhance the practical application of the game. You won't look at the world of finance & investing the same way again! If you have a copy of the game please bring it along. We usually get more then one going at a time. Danville CashFlow Game Meetup - EastBayPlus Cash Flow club is an official RichDad Cash Flow club. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children at this location. If we find a different venue that is more "kid-friendly" then that, of course, can change. Let's have some FUN!
And if you want to learn more about what I do, I'll be glad to talk to you before or after the game. This is where I was introduced to the business I'm in now.

If you have an IRA or 401k and you're anywhere near the age of 59 1/2, then you need to talk to Dennis now! I'll be talking to him in the next month or so. Dennis offers free consultations and he sells a book that further explains the concepts he teaches. If anybody joins my business with me during the months of September or October, I'll buy the book for them. It's a $25 value!


UPDATE: I went to Dennis' game this past Saturday. It's the first time I've gone in a few months.

I cashed out my 401k when I hit 59 1/2 and paid off some loans. It's really helped my cashflow. I'm implementing some of the strategies that Dennis teaches but I've got a ways to go. As far as the free books, SendOutCards has changed it's commission structure but if anybody purchases a bundle - Personal, Marketing or Business in September or October I'll buy the book for you and you can check it out.

Interesting days


September - Piano Month and Chicken Month Tasty!


Next Thursday - Actors' Day, Literacy DayPardon DayIguana Awareness Day and World Physical Therapy Day This is something that Dennis can also help you with...he teaches physical fitness as well as fiscal fitness


October 1 - Older Peoples Day and CD Player Day Us older people remember when those dadburn newfangled CD doohickeys first came out! It's also International Coffee Day, World Vegetarian Day and World Card Making Day


No comments:

Post a Comment