Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Much ado about nothing

I don't really have anything to talk about today, so I'm just winging it.

Many of my friends are in Salt Lake City for the SendOutCards convention. There are supposed to be big announcements today during the Promptings Academy, hopefully I'll find out about them later today.

I've been in Modesto about 6 1/2 months. I just renewed my lease for another year. I'm starting to do some networking in the Modesto area but I missed an event yesterday that I was looking forward to attending. It was the 3rd of 6 parts by Kimmer Sue on branding. But getting up early to attend a lunchtime event is sometimes difficult.

I'm also still attending events in the East Bay...the most recent one was Whiskey and Wealth, which was actually pretty fun. They have another event coming up on October 5th...this time will be Whiskey, Wealth and Wardrobe taking place at a tailor's shop. If you'd like to find out more, let me know.

There is a Salida Chamber Mixer event coming up this Friday, but I have a lunch meeting earlier in the day and I don't think I can do both.

I've also met one on one a few times and have signed up some customers on trial accounts. I need to follow up with them and see if I can upgrade them to subscriptions.

I guess that's it. I've rambled on enough for today.

Interesting days


Today - Good Neighbor DayDrink Beer Day and Ask A Stupid Question Day 

Tomorrow - World Heart Day and Biscotti Day

Next Wednesday - Country Inn Bed & Breakfast DayWorld Teachers Day and Chic Spy™ Day. Although a certain Mr. Bond is the best known of the chic spies,  The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is another one (or two since there were two lead characters). And how about Mr. Steed of "The Avengers" and let's not forget "Secret Agent" John Drake and the uber cool theme song "Secret Agent Man"

October 28 - International Bandana Day, Plush Animal Lover's Day and Animation Day



No comments:

Post a Comment