Saturday, September 17, 2016

Your weekend guide to interesting days

I was thinking about calling today's post S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night, but then I remembered that I already did that back in May of last year and I even included a video of the Bay City Rollers singing that song. So, I went along with my old standby blog post title.

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Wife Appreciation DayHug A Greeting Card Writer DayCheeseburger DayGymnastics DayWater Monitoring Day and Respect Day

Next Saturday - International Rabbit Day!@#$%Cherries Jubilee Day and Save Your Photos Day Did you know that with a free SendOutCards account you get storage space for 500 photos! But if you need more you can upgrade to 1,000 photos for a one time $99 fee. Still not enough? You can upgrade to unlimited photo storage for a one time fee of $199. And your photos will be stored where you can easily use them on a greeting card!

October 17 - Clean Your Virtual Desktop DayBoss' DayMulligan DayInternational Day for the Eradication of PovertySpreadsheet Day and Wear Something Gaudy Day This sounds like an awesome opportunity to wear my official first day of summer shirt again!


No comments:

Post a Comment