Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Funday Sunnies

Interesting days


Today - Wife Appreciation DayHug A Greeting Card Writer DayGymnastics DayWater Monitoring DayRespect Day and Cheeseburger Day and Cheeseburger Day I'm ready for a cheeseburger! And since I'm a greeting card writer, I'm available for hugs

Tomorrow -  Butterscotch Pudding Day and Talk Like A Pirate Day One of my favorite days. Krispy Kreme offers a free doughnut if you talk like a pirate or a free dozen if you dress like a pirate. But this year you can use a Snapchat geo-filter at Krispy Kreme to make yourself look like a pirate and show it to an employee and get a free dozen doughnuts! I downloaded Snapchat yesterday, so I'm ready!

Next Sunday - Cooking DayComic Book DayOne-Hit Wonder DayPsychotherapy DayWorld Pharmacists Day and World Dream Day

October 18 - No Beard Day and Chocolate Cupcake Day


No comments:

Post a Comment