Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Two of my favorite things

This is going to be a short blog post.

This week I get to combine two of my favorite things:

  1. SendOutCards
  2. Disneyland
SendOutCards is holding their annual convention at the Disneyland Hotel! I haven't been to Disneyland since my 50th birthday (I won't tell you how long ago that was!). This will be my 2nd SOC convention that I've attended. I missed last year's but I attended in 2013 in Salt Lake City.

By the time you read this I'll be on my way to Anaheim! I'm not sure if there will be a blog post tomorrow (Wednesday) yet, because that's the first day of the convention and I don't know if I'll have a chance to write something. However, since Thursday is Share Ideas Day, I'm going to have a guest blogger...Annie Stenger who's new at SendOutCards. Annie will share some of her ideas with you.

Interesting days




Tomorrow - Wonderful Weirdos Day and Teddy Bear Day I hadn't planned on bringing Ben with me, but I guess I should. I don't want to leave him alone at the new place on his special day

Next Tuesday - Get Ready DayGreenpeace DayInternational Dot DayMake A Hat Day and Felt Hat Day

October 8 - World Sight Day and World Octopus Day



No comments:

Post a Comment