Saturday, September 5, 2015

Late blog today

I moved into my new place at about 5:30 this morning, slept until about noon, had lunch, showered and am now back at work. But I need to get my blog out to all my loyal fan!

Interesting days

Today - Be Late For Something Day I'm celebrating by being late with my blog!   Cheese Pizza Day I like any kind of pizza except plain cheese. International Vulture Awareness Day,  International Day of Charity and World Beard Day And I'm celebrating this!

Tomorrow - Pet Rock DayRead a Book Day and Fight Procrastination Day I think I'm fighting a losing battle!

Next Saturday - Chocolate Milk Shake Day Oh, yeah! And it's Video Games Day Are you more old school? Or do you like playing newer games?

October 5 - Country Inn Bed & Breakfast Day Yum! And it's World Teachers Day and World Habitat Day. It's also Chic Spy Day The name is Bartowski. Chuck Bartowski. OK...Chuck isn't quite as chic as James Bond, but he was pretty cool...in a nerdy sort of way


No comments:

Post a Comment