Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Funday Sunnies

I had a great time at the SendOutCards Convention in the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center, although there were a couple of glitches with getting my blog posted. I will re-post those blogs and offer a recap of the convention during the coming week. But for now, enjoy some

Interesting days


Today - Grandparent's Day If you still have grandparents, give them a call, stop by to say hi or send them a card! It's also Defy Superstition Day Even though today's not Friday, it's still the 13th...what will you do to defy superstition? And it's Positive Thinking Day When I went to the Millionaire Mind Intensive 3 years ago they said to start every day by saying "I love my life!". I haven't done it lately but I think today is a good day to start doing it again. Let's not forget Programmers' Day My major in college. It's also Roald Dahl DayKids Take Over The Kitchen DayHug Your Hound DayPeanut Day and Fortune Cookie Day I've already had a fortune cookie today and it's not too late to have some peanuts. Do Peanut M&Ms count?

Tomorrow - Boss/Employee Exchange Day and Eat a Hoagie Day Which reminds me of a picture I've seen floating around on Facebook


Next Sunday - Wife Appreciation Day Even though my wife and I are no longer together, I still appreciate a lot of the things she did while we were. It's also Punch Day How about a nice Hawaiian Punch? Or even better, how about a nice rum punch? The saying is: 1 part sour, 2 parts sweet, 3 parts strong and 4 parts weak.

October 13 - Ada Lovelace Day A great way to celebrate would be to teach yourself the Ada programming language. It's also Face Your Fears Day and Yorkshire Pudding Day Go ahead...face your fears and try some Yorkshire pudding 


No comments:

Post a Comment