Saturday, May 12, 2018

The week in review - May 11, 2018

Monday - "No blog post today" I did include the Interesting days! "I was working on a blog post but it turned out to be more involved than I had thought, so I'm taking the day off and I'll be doing some more research."

Tuesday - "No more weekly Business Acceleration Workshops" Usually I had either zero or one other person show up. "At the moment, there's no demand for weekly meetings. I'll still have the monthly Business Acceleration Workshop/Super Saturday on the second Saturday of the month...starting next month since we had May's a week early. If the interest picks up, I'll start having weekly meetings again."

Wednesday - "S.A.L.E.S. Magic" We had a speaker at our "A Leg Up" networking group. "Victoria worked at AT&T in a sales position and she consistently met 1000% of her sales quotas, so this is someone you want to listen to when it comes to sales!"

Thursday - "Lions and Dolphins and Bears (and Wolves) Oh my! #TBT" Learn how your chrono-type impacts your sleep. "You're probably familiar with night owls and larks, the early bird who gets the worm. There are also hummingbirds, the majority, who are neither early nor late risers. Those categories measured wakefulness preference only. There is also something called sleep drive, which is the need for sleep. Sleep drive is genetic...some people have a need for more sleep than others."

Interesting days


Today - Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Twilight Zone DayEat What You Want Day and Public Gardens Day





No comments:

Post a Comment