Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

It's Sunday evening as I write this, so it's still Mother's Day.

If your mother is still alive, I hope you had a chance to spend some time with her, either in person or by telephone if she lives too far away.

And if you're a mother, I hope you had a chance to build new memories with your children!

My sister posted this picture of our mom on Facebook.


She would've been 82 now but she passed away on the day before her 66th birthday, about 2 months after 9/11. I always feel bad that she was unable to see that the world didn't end then. It may not be perfect but I'm glad we're still here!

By the time you read this, Mother's Day will be over for this year. But make it a point to celebrate your mom as often as possible. You'll be glad you did! And so will she!

Interesting days


Today - Accounting Day and Chicken Dance Day





No comments:

Post a Comment