Friday, June 23, 2017

The Friday Fishwrap

All the news that's fit to wrap around a dead fish

The week in review


Monday - "TAG, you're it! How to build your business using LinkedIn" A review of a webinar and 2 books on how to use LinkedIn (and Facebook). "Have you wondered how you can use LinkedIn to grow your business? I know I have, which is why I signed up for a webinar on "Booked Lead Gen System Masterclass: How to Land 10+ Appointments In Just 30 Minutes a Day, Even if You Have No List or Following"."

Tuesday - "YOUR BUSINESS IS KNOWN BY THE CUSTOMERS YOU KEEP" An article by Harvey Mackay. "Few issues baffle me more than the lack of service that businesses think their customers will tolerate. I just don’t understand how some companies keep their doors open. On the other hand, I’m sure that some of those businesses can’t figure out why they lose customers."

Wednesday - "Summer means fun" Celebrating my favorite time of year. "I'm a summer person. I like the heat and the beach and the cold beverages and the women's clothing. I like surf music. I like the relaxed attitude."

Thursday - "Time to step up #TBT" A post based on a quote from HBRN. "Three of the programs are by SendOutCards leaders: Tracy "Power Gal" Monteforte, Todd "The Fearless Networker" Falcone and Jackie "Street Smart Wealth" Ulmer."

Interesting days


Today - Typewriter DayTake Your Dog To Work DayPublic Service Day and Let It Go Day

Tomorrow - Fairy DaySwim a Lap Day and Pralines Day

Next Friday - Social Media Day and Meteor Watch Day Here's a guide to meteor showers. Although, I still don't understand why they picked a day when there aren't any meteor showers visible!

July 23 - International Yada, Yada, Yada DayParents' Day and Gorgeous Grandma Day A lot of my friends either fall into this category or they soon will


No comments:

Post a Comment