Monday, June 19, 2017

TAG, you're it! How to build your business using LinkedIn

Have you wondered how you can use LinkedIn to grow your business? I know I have, which is why I signed up for a webinar on "Booked Lead Gen System Masterclass: How to Land 10+ Appointments In Just 30 Minutes a Day, Even if You Have No List or Following".

This was actually a very good webinar, however, the full "The Appointment Generator" package was a bit out of my price range, but I did buy the book "Connect" by Josh Turner. The book has some really good ideas on how to connect with your ideal client on LinkedIn. I highly recommend the book. There is a second book "Booked" that I just bought. I think most of the T.A.G. system is based on these two books. I'll start reading "Booked" today and hopefully start applying the strategies soon.

I got about halfway through "Booked" and it's a lot more in-depth than "Connect". Both books are good, but at this point I'd say if you're only going to get one book, get "Booked".

But, if you want to check out the webinar for yourself, it's replaying over the next few days. You can sign up for it here and start using LinkedIn to build your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment