Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Q & A

Today's blog post is a continuation from yesterday. If you read yesterday's blog post then you know it was about how to find unlimited blog post topics. The idea was to ask the kinds of questions the people who would need your product or service would be asking. I meant to ask at the end of the post what kind of questions you, my dear reader, have about network marketing in general, or SendOutCards in particular, as well as any other things you may want to find out about.

I've asked before for questions that people wanted to see answered and they included such topics as marketing and why is snow white when water is clear. So you can see that I'm open to suggestions on any topic.

Let me know what you'd like to find out more about by posting a comment on this post below, leaving a comment in the Facebook post that links to this blog post or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Interesting days


Today - Violin Day 

Tomorrow - Monkey DayBouillabaisse Day and Roast Chestnuts Day

Next Tuesday - Sangria DayGames Day and Go Caroling Day

January 13 - Peach Melba DayBlame Someone Else DayMake Your Dream Come True DaySkeptics DayRubber Duckie DaySticker Day and Public Radio Broadcasting Day


No comments:

Post a Comment