Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Retraction

The marriage between Mark Herdering and Rebecca Randall was a practical joke apparently and I'm guessing the other marriage between Terry Masson and Tiffany Albro is also not true. So, just ignore that part of yesterday's post. Although the rest of it is still valid.

There are 3 main SendOutCards events this year. The main International Convention in September, various Bootcamps at different times and locations and the all new Promptings Academy...I think there are 4 or 5 of these this year. As I said yesterday, I've already been to a bootcamp and I already have my hotel room and ticket to go to the Promptings Academy in Las Vegas in July, so I didn't go on the bootcamp at sea. But this sounds like it will be an annual event and I don't intend to miss it again.

Interesting days

Today - Grilled Cheese Sandwich DayEqual Pay DayWalk On Your Wild Side DayBe Kind To Lawyers Day and Licorice Day

Tomorrow - Scrabble DayThomas Jefferson Day and Bookmobile Day

Next Tuesday -  Hanging Out Day Although I think hanging out laundry on my balcony is frowned upon. It's also Bicycle Day and Garlic Day Although the Gilroy Garlic Festival isn't until the end of July!

May 12 - Odometer Day (I have just over a quarter of a million miles on my car right now), Limerick DayInternational Nurses Day and last, but not least, Nutty Fudge Day

No comments:

Post a Comment