Monday, April 25, 2016

Linda Sue Arrowwood, MD

This is a post from my old Empower Network blog, that appeared at about this time 3 years ago!

Paging Dr. Arrowwood, paging Dr. Arrowwood. You’re wanted in the OR. Stat! 


 Linda Arrowwood is not a doctor. In fact, she is in a much more caring profession. Linda Arrowwood is one of SendOutCards’ newest Marketing Distributors. And in fact, she is my newest (and so far only!) Marketing Distributor.

Please welcome Linda to the SendOutCards family. Even though she only signed up as a customer about a month ago and only became a distributor this past Friday, she’s already becoming active in the Sacramento area SOC family. In fact, at this moment she’s meeting with Joie Lehman, Gary Washburn and others to prepare for a visit by Jordan Adler in August. I see a very bright future for Linda and her business.

If anybody else is interested in a bright future with SendOutCards, check out my web page at www.sendoutcards.com/144087.
I know I don’t talk about Empower Network very often, but I think I’ll take a few moments to do so now (since this is my blog, I can do whatever I want!). Kim Klaver, a well known network marketer and part of the SOC family in the SF Bay Area, endorsed Empower Network on Facebook a few days ago. She likes the concept and has signed up as a distributor for them. To find out more about EN, feel free to click on the ads at the top, or right hand side, of this page.
Anyway, Empower Network just had their big annual convention in Chicago this past weekend. I believe there were about 5,000 people in attendance. I didn’t go to that one…maybe next year. But I am going to the SOC annual convention in Salt Lake City at the end of May. I’m planning on driving to SLC. It’s about a 12 hour drive from here, the SF Bay Area. If anybody would like to drive with me let me know and we can split costs.
That’s all I have to say for today, except that I’m very excited to have Linda Sue Arrowwood on my SendOutCards team!

Some updates:

The term Marketing Distributor is gone...everybody is now called a Distributor. 
Linda signed up her first distributor last week (she's been laid up with a bad back for a LONG time) and her distributor Michelle signed up her first distibutor the same day! I now have a leg four distributors deep. Thanks Linda and Michelle!
I'm no longer involved with Empower Network.

Interesting days

Today - DNA Day, Malaria Day and Hug A Plumber Day 

Tomorrow - Richter Scale DayPretzel DayHelp A Horse Day and Hug an Australian Day 

Next Monday - Baby Day

May 25 - Towel DayTap Dance Day and Senior Health & Fitness Day I'll officially be a senior by then



 

No comments:

Post a Comment