Thursday, October 1, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

All forms of cancer are terrible, my mom and my ex mother-in-law both died of lung cancer, but this one is one of the worst. Maybe because it's so public. Most cancers are internal but breasts are on display, whether you like it or not. I know quite a few women who have survived breast cancer. Congratulations and I'm glad that you're still in my life!

Whether you've fought and survived, you're in the heat of battle now or if you've lost somebody to breast cancer, I salute you.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take a moment to reach out to those who are fighting, those who fought and won and to those who lost someone to the battle.

Interesting days





Next Thursday - World Octopus Day


And World Sight Day This looks like a good day to have your eyes checked

November - World Vegan Month

November 1 - World Vegan Day and Zero Tasking Day I'll have to tell my boss about this one. It's also Authors' DayOrphan SundayGo Cook For Your Pets Day and Extra Mile Day



No comments:

Post a Comment