Tuesday, October 27, 2015

And the winner is...

Annie Stenger!

Since there was only one entry in the 400th blog contest, it made it easy to choose a winner. However, I really like the one she selected as her favorite: "Sharing ideas" from September 10th of this year. It was actually a guest post by Annie (which may be why she liked it) but it was also really helpful for me since it was one less post that I had to write plus I was in Anaheim at the time for the SendOutCards National Convention and the hotel where I was staying had a very flaky internet connection...in fact, two of the posts I created that week just disappeared into the ether!

So, thank you Annie and congratulations!

Interesting days


Today - Navy Day and Black Cat Day And I also hear that it's American Beer Day


Pleasanton was well known for its hops at the turn of the last century. I may have to go to The Hop Yard to celebrate.

Tomorrow - Plush Animal Lover's Day and Animation Day

Next Tuesday - Cliché DayHousewife's DayJellyfish Day and Sandwich Day What's your favorite? Peanut butter and jellyfish?

November 27 - Buy Nothing Day How I celebrate Black Friday every year. And it's Maize Day. And to help you get rid of those kernels stuck in your teeth, it's also Flossing Day. And let's not forget Systems Engineer Day and Pins And Needles Day



No comments:

Post a Comment