Thursday, October 22, 2015

Warning: Geekiness ahead!

This has been a very good year for geeks: on March 14th we had the Pi Day of the Century and yesterday was Back to the Future Day...the day that Marty McFly traveled 30 years into the future to rescue his children.

But the fun doesn't end there! Tomorrow is Mole Day!

Today is my 402nd blog post and I thought that I'd be announcing the winner of the 400th blog post contest but nobody bothered to enter...oh well. More brownies for me!

I guess that's it for now!

Interesting days


Today - Caps Lock Day or should it be cAPS lOCK dAY? It's also Nut Day and Smart is Cool Day

Tomorrow - TV Talk Show Host DayiPod Day and Mole Day

Next Thursday - Cat Day and Internet Day These two days seem to go together very well

November 22 -  International Aura Awareness Day and Go For A Ride Day I remember as a kid just taking Sunday drives to no place in particular...just getting in the car and my dad randomly picking a direction


No comments:

Post a Comment