Monday, October 12, 2015

What is network marketing all about?

How many friends do you have on Facebook? I have 384. Per Big Think in their article "Do You Have Too Many Facebook Friends?"
    The average Facebook user now has about 338 friends, though the median number is quite a bit lower: 200. This means that while half of all Facebook users have 200 or fewer friends, many of the billion-plus Facebookers have quite a few more. In fact, 15 percent of users have friend lists topping 500.
So, it looks like I'm roughly average.  Of my 384 friends, I have some friends in common with a lot of them but most of my friends know a lot of people that I don't know and that is exactly what makes network marketing work.You know people that I don't and I know people that you don't. And instead of a company spending millions on advertising that may not sell a single product, they pay a group of people to share their product or service with their circle of friends...and they only pay when somebody actually buys the product or service.

The idea in network marketing is that you don't have to sign up thousands of customers yourself, you sign up a few customers and you sign up some people who sign up a few customers but you make a percentage on all of the customers in your group. It's similar to a real estate broker that makes money on each property that gets sold by any salesperson in his or her office. Why? Because they provide the opportunity and provide support...just like in network marketing. We provide an opportunity and support for ordinary people who want to own their own business.

Interesting days


Today - Old Farmers Day, Native American Day and World Arthritis Day Check out The Old Farmer's Almanac...they've been around for over 200 years!

Tomorrow - Yorkshire Pudding DayFace Your Fears Day and Ada Lovelace Day

Next Monday - Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day and Evaluate Your Life Day


November 12 -Fancy Rat & Mouse Day When I was in elementary school, we had a pet rat. It's also Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day which is my favorite. I have tried it with anchovies, since my friend Tom likes them...yuck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment