Friday, October 25, 2019

The week in review - October 25, 2019

Monday - "Expect Great Things" From The Art of Manliness. "As Thoreau observed, “We find only the world we look for.”

Tuesday - "Jazz Up Your Sales Strategy" From Harvey Mackay. "The salesman in me pays attention to creative sales ideas that make customers take notice. I’m sharing some of my favorites."

Wednesday - "Reflexology" I had my first visit to a reflexologist this week. I highly recommend it to everybody. "If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area or the Central Valley, I recommend Annie."

Thursday - "The ONE Thing that can help solve your procrastinating #TBT" Part of a three part series on motivation and procrastination. "What’s the ONE Thing I can do, such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Make A Difference DayHug A Sheep DayMule DayPumpkin DayHowl At The Moon Day and Mincemeat Day

November will be World Vegan MonthPeanut Butter Lovers’ MonthPomegranate MonthEpilepsy Awareness MonthMovemberAdoption MonthNovel Writing MonthManatee Awareness Month and Native American Heritage Month

Next Friday - World Vegan DayFrench Fried Clam DayVinegar DayAuthor's DayLove Your Lawyer DayFountain Pen DayExtra Mile DayGo Cook For Your Pets Day and Scented Candle Day

November 25 - Shopping Reminder DayBlase’ Day and Parfait Day


No comments:

Post a Comment