Monday, October 7, 2019

The month in review - September 2019

The week ending September 6:


Monday - "Go For No!" An awesome business book.

Tuesday - "Million Dollar Year" Another awesome business book by the same authors.

Wednesday - "Make It Easier for People to Get to Know You" From The Art of Manliness.

Thursday - "The introvert’s way to get presentations #TBT" From Tom "Big Al" Schreiter.

The week ending September 13:


Monday - "No blog post today" Oops.

Tuesday - "No blog post again" I thought I was feeling better.

Wednesday - "Unboxing...I mean unbagging" Another unboxing FB Live.

Thursday - "The Best Way To Reheat Pizza #TBT" I was recently thinking about this post...I'm glad it came up.

The week ending September 20:


Monday - "How Does Reading Before Bed Affect My Sleep?" From Dr. Michael Breus.

Tuesday - "The Art of Noticing" From The art of Manliness.

Wednesday - "No blog post today" I had a very busy day and didn't have time to post a blog entry.

Thursday - "Happy #TalkLikeAPirateDay! #TBT" Find out how it all got started.

The week ending September 27:


Monday - "Sending holiday cards" This was the subject of my presentation at my Gold Star club.

Tuesday - "Gold Star Visitor Day" Come check out Gold Star for yourself to see if it can help you grow your business.

Wednesday - "Five tips for planning your next vacation with geocaching" How to have more fun on your next vacation.

Thursday - "I'll be back in a couple #TBT" A couple of what?

Interesting days in review







No comments:

Post a Comment