Friday, September 6, 2019

The week in review - September 6, 2019

Monday - "Go For No!" An awesome business book. "I didn't realize when I started reading Go For No! that it was written as a parable...along the lines of Richest Man in Babylon or Hanging Out for a Living; so when I first opened the book I had to double check that I was actually reading the right book."

Tuesday - "Million Dollar Year" Another awesome business book by the same authors. "What do you do if you find out you only have a year left to live? If you're Peter Caswell, you go on a cruise. But not any cruise...you go on the MLM Cruise."

Wednesday - "Make It Easier for People to Get to Know You" From The Art of Manliness. "If you have a hard time keeping conversations going beyond who are you and what do you do, then this article is for you."

Thursday - "The introvert’s way to get presentations #TBT" From Tom "Big Al" Schreiter. "How would we like an unlimited number of people asking us, "What do you do for a living?"

Interesting days



Tomorrow - Acorn Squash Day, Salami Day, World Beard Day, International Turkey Vulture Day, Superhuman Day, Beer Lover’s Day and World Duchenne Awareness Day

Next Friday - September 13 - Hug Your Boss Day, Blame Someone Else Day, Fortune Cookie Day, Peanut Day, Roald Dahl Day, Programmers’ Day, Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day, Defy Superstition Day, Positive Thinking Day, Supernatural Day and Celiac Awareness Day

Week long celebrations:
September 9 - 15: Housekeepers Week
October 6 - Mad Hatter Day, Badger Day, Noodle Day, Change A Light Day and World Cerebral Palsy Day

Month long celebrations:
September 15 - October 15: Hispanic Heritage Month 

No comments:

Post a Comment