Friday, October 18, 2019

The week in review - October 18, 2019

Monday - "The Surfaris" I'm always in the mood for surf music. "I saw The Surfaris in concert in Oakland on Saturday night."

Tuesday - "The 33 Marks of Maturity" I just ordered the book. "I haven't read the book yet...I'll probably order it in the next few days"

Wednesday - "Halloween is coming soon" Which means holiday season is upon us! "Halloween is the gateway to the holiday season! Within rapid succession we have Thanksgiving, Christmas/Hanukkah and New Year's."

Thursday - "What's Your First Impression? #TBT" From my friend, Kimmer Sue. "Go out there and meet someone new and see what kind of first impression you can make on them."

Interesting days



Tomorrow - I Love Yarn DayBridge DaySweetest DayRepair Day and Evaluate Your Life Day

Week long celebrations:
October 13 - 19: Healthcare Foodservice Workers Week 
Next Friday - International Artists DaySourest DayWorld Pasta DayPunk for a Day DayBandana Day and Greasy Food Day

November 18 - Occult DayApple Cider DayPrincess DayVichyssoise DayAdoption DayGIS DayMickey Mouse Day and Housing Day

Week long celebrations:
November 12 - 18: Talk Money Week
November 18 - 24: Road Safety Week

No comments:

Post a Comment