Friday, April 5, 2019

The week in review - April 5, 2019

Monday - "No blog post today" Oops. "I had a post planned for today, but I had a very long day yesterday, which I'll tell you about tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to write a post today."

Tuesday - "My Sunday adventure" A venture into the gig economy. "Each block has a certain payment amount associated with it. All but one that I've seen paid $18 an hour."

Wednesday - "Random musings" What happened to the wrap-up from last week? "I really don't remember where I was going with last week's series on goals. I guess I'll have to go and read them again to see if I can figure out where I was headed but until then I guess I'll just ramble."

Thursday - "When will you live your dream life? #TBT" Excellent question! "Most people, me included, work when they're awake, so the only time they can live the life of their dreams is when they're actually dreaming."

Interesting days


Today - Walk to Work DayDeep Dish Pizza DayStar Trek First Contact DayCaramel DayPoet in a Cupcake DayGo For Broke DayHospital Admitting Clerks Day and Read A Road Map Day

Tomorrow - Pillow Fight DayTartan DayTangible Karma DayArmy DayWorld Table Tennis DayCaramel Popcorn DayInternational Firewalk DayPlan Your Epitaph DayNew Beer’s Eve and Diy Day

Next Friday - Teach Your Children to Save DayDeskfast DayWalk On Your Wild Side DayGrilled Cheese Sandwich DayLicorice Day and Day Of Silence

May 5 - World Laughter DayLemonade DayCartoonists DayHug A Shed And Take A SelfieRevenge of the FifthHoagie DayInternational Midwives’ Day and Nail Day


No comments:

Post a Comment