Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Random thoughts

I was trying to come up with a topic for today but after going through lists of blog post subjects I decided to just wing it.

I'm still doing good on my 90 day soda free challenge...I'm almost to the halfway point...yesterday was day 41. Of those 41 days

41 days soda free
39 days taking 10,000+ steps
38 days drinking 3+ liters of water
lost 12 pounds

Things are going well.

I got an Aria 2 scale from Fitbit that automatically uploads my weight, body fat and BMI measurements to my Fitbit app. Although I think the first body fat percentage may be wrong...It says that I'm at 43.5% body fat, which means that 89.5 pounds of my 191.9 pounds of weight is due to fat. And only 108.4 pounds is due to everything else. I'll have to try it again but it's much higher than I had anticipated...more in the 30% range.

I really can't think of anything else at the moment, so let's move onto

Interesting days


Today - Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day, Eggs Benedict Day and Save The Elephant Day

Tomorrow - Nothing Like A Dame DayBat Appreciation DayBanana DayWorld Hemophilia DayCheeseball Day, Haiku Poetry DayBlah Blah Blah Day and Ford Mustang Day

Next Tuesday - English Language DayLost Dog Awareness Day, Talk Like Shakespeare DayWorld Book Night and German Beer Day

May 16 - Sea Monkey Day, Drawing Day, Horse Rescue Day, Biographers Day, Global Accessibility Awareness Day and Waiters Day


No comments:

Post a Comment