Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Random musings

I really don't remember where I was going with last week's series on goals. I guess I'll have to go and read them again to see if I can figure out where I was headed but until then I guess I'll just ramble.

I cancelled my Amazon Flex block scheduled for Saturday. If you don't know what that is, check out yesterday's post, since it's supposed to rain on Saturday. But I guess it's a good thing I wrote the post yesterday because someone asked me about my job with Amazon yesterday.

I've gone a month without soda! And of those days, I've also been walking 10,000 steps a day and drinking 3 liters of water. Of those two, I've missed 10,000 steps once and the water goal twice.

I don't have anything else at the moment, so I guess I'll review last week's series and see if I can conclude it next week.

Interesting days


Today - Chocolate Mousse DayTweed DayFish Fingers and Custard DayWorld Party DayFind A Rainbow Day and Day Of Hope

Tomorrow - Vitamin C DayTell A Lie DayWorld Rat DayKickball DayCordon Bleu DayD.A.R.E. DayCarrot Day and Walk Around Things Day

Next Wednesday - Golfer’s Day, Sibling Day, Bookmobile Day, International Safety Pin Day and Day of Pink

May 3 - International Tuba DayParanormal DayNo Pants DayTwo Different Colored Shoes DayLumpy Rug DayGarden Meditation Day and International Space Day

Week long celebrations:
Apr 28 - May 4: Go Diaper Free Week

No comments:

Post a Comment