Sunday, January 7, 2018

The year in review - 2017

I've made several changes to the blog over the past year, including this annual review and the monthly reviews. I'm going to change the name of the monthly reviews...I don't like "A Musing Digest" I may just call it the month in review. I only started the monthly reviews halfway through the year so we don't have a full year's worth. I'll probably point out some highlights from each month.

August - "The Funday Sunnies" ended in August but were replaced by the monthly wrap-up.

September - The week of September 15th featured "The best way to reheat pizza" and it really works! Also, Jordan Adler's new book "Better than Beach Money" is featured the following week.

October - The week ending October 20th was all about averages. The following week included "A simple guide to net worth"

November - A lot about the new SendOutCards rank advancement changes and a lot about holiday cards.

December - The 60:30:10 Marketing plan was first introduced to the world during the week of December 15th. And quite a bit more on holiday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment