Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The 3 essential steps of every sales transaction

According to yesterday's podcast by Casey Eberhart, there are 3 things that you need to do for every sales transaction: Ask - Present - Ask.

I first heard of these 3 steps in the context of SendOutCards, but I'm not sure whether they originated there or not. APA is one of the 5 habits being taught by SendOutCards. See my post about the 5 habits.
  1. Ask - Ask your prospect if he or she is interested in your product or service
  2. Present - Make your sales presentation
  3. Ask - Ask for the sale
In SendOutCards, the first ask may be:
  • If I could show you a way to make money with your smartphone by sharing an app that people love to use, would you want to see it?
  • Have you downloaded the SendOutCards app yet?
The first follows the "If I...would you...?" template that Casey talks about in his podcast and which Eric Worre discusses in his book "Go Pro". But the second is very easy and non intrusive.

And there are also a few ways to present...again these examples are from SOC, but use the method that works for you.

The first step with SendOutCards is to share the app with a prospect and have them send a card with it. Then, show them how they can earn money with SendOutCards by using one of these methods:
  • Use the Mobile Pocket Presentation (MPP). This is a deck of cards that shows how the comp plan works
  • A napkin presentation...see my blog post about that
  • Invite your prospects to a weekly webinar...either the one by Melissa Barlock on Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern at www.socapp.ca or you can have them attend Callie Teegardin's webinar on Wednesdays at 9:30 PM Eastern time at https://www.gotomeet.me/thewowteam 
And the final step is to ask for the sale and it could be as simple as saying "Let's get you started" or with SendOutCards "Are you a 1, 2, 3 or 4?".

For those of you that would like to find out more about signing up as a customer or distributor with SendOutCards, you can either go to www.sendoutcards.com/144087 or email me at rick.tompkins@yahoo.com. Starting this Saturday, February 18th, I will be holding a weekly 5 Habits training at my apartment (to start) at 10:00 AM. Email me if you're interested.

Interesting days


Today - Singles Awareness DayHippo Day and Gumdrop Day

Tomorrow -  Introduce A Girl To Engineering DayAlmond DayInnovation DayTim Tam Day and Do a Grouch a Favor Day

Next Wednesday -  Pink Day, Be Humble DayWalking the Dog DayCook a Sweet Potato DayInconvenience Yourself DayWorld Yoga DaySingle Tasking DayMargarita Day and World Thinking Day I think I'll have a Margarita! Although, I'm quite distressed that the Chevy's in Modesto is now closed! And now I'm even more distressed to learn that the one in San Ramon is also closed! I'll either have to find another place in Modesto where I can celebrate Margarita Day, or I could go to On The Border in Dublin.

March 15 -  Brutus Day, Buzzards Day and True Confessions Day


No comments:

Post a Comment