Monday, February 27, 2017

No particular place to go


I don't have anything in particular to write about today, so I'll just meander aimlessly and see what pops out.

I've been working on my taxes...what a pain! Fortunately I have some business expenses to write off, since single, claiming zero deductions is pretty bad.

I also had my 2nd SendOutCards opportunity meeting on Saturday. I actually had two guests this week. If you live in the Modesto area, come check it out. It's at 10:00 every Saturday morning.

If you don't live in the Modesto area, you can check out one of two weekly opportunity webinars. The first is at 6:00 PM Pacific (9:00 Eastern) on Tuesday. You can register at www.socapp.ca. The second is on Wednesdays at 6:30 Pacific and you can check it out at https://www.gotomeet.me/thewowteam.

I'm still searching for locations for my Super Saturday event on March 11th. I'll let you know what I find. I'll be ordering the gifts from the SOC Gift Shop...check it out and let me know what you'd like to win.

I'm celebrating Pistachio Day at the moment...I love pistachios.

I guess that's it for today...I guess I didn't really have much on my mind.


Interesting days


Today - Strawberry DayKahlua Day and Polar Bear Day

Tomorrow - Chocolate SoufflĂ© DayTooth Fairy Day and Floral Design Day

Next Monday - Frozen Food DayDentist's DayFun Facts About Names Day and White Chocolate Cheesecake Day And be sure to check out this recipe!

March 27 - Quirky Country Music Song Titles DaySpanish Paella Day and International Whisk(e)y Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment