Monday, February 13, 2017

Don't ignore your promptings

What is a prompting? It's that little voice in your head that says you should do something.

In his book "Promptings", Kody Bateman, the founder and CEO of SendOutCards, talks all about promptings. And he also talked about promptings at the Promptings Academy this past weekend in Las Vegas. The Promptings Academy is the live seminar version of the book and I highly recommend it.

I didn't go to the one this past weekend in Vegas. I did go to the last one there back in July and I've got my sights set on the SOC at Sea event coming up at the end of April.

Kody opened with the story of how an ignored prompting led to the creation of SendOutCards. I wish I could share the video with you but it's in a private Facebook group for distributors.

A big part of the seminar is based on the 5 Habits. I wrote a blog about the 5 habits and you can read it here.

Starting this Saturday, February 18th at 9:00 AM, I'm going to be offering 5 Habits training every week. It'll be starting at my apartment in Modesto but I hope to move it to a different location as the meetings grow. If you're interested in attending, just send me an email and I'll send you the address.

Interesting days


Today - Get A Different Name DayTortellini DayRadio DayMadly In Love With Me DayClean Out Your Computer Day and Employee Legal Awareness Day

Tomorrow - Valentine's DayExtraterrestrial Culture DayPet Theft Awareness DayInternational Book Giving DayFerris Wheel DayDonor Day and Cream-Filled Chocolates Day

Next Monday - Play More Cards DayHandcuff DayLove Your Pet Day and Cherry Pie Day

March 13 - Ken Day, Jewel DayEarmuffs Day, Napping Day, Fill Our Staplers Day, Smart & Sexy Day, Open An Umbrella Indoors Day and Coconut Torte Day Check out this recipe for coconut torte

No comments:

Post a Comment